Software Development Engineer (C++)
The successful Senior Software Developer (C++) will be working, managing and assisting with the design, delivery and implementation of end to end projects.
This role will also see you collaborating with areas of the business and external clients giving you a great opportunity to further developer your communication skills.
This role will ideally suit Senior developers or mid level developers seeking a move up, who are keen to learn financial trading, refine your current skills and expand as you learn new technologies.
- Work with our engineering teams and customers to drive the technology enables a world-class experience.
- Improve and extend workflows, design and build tools and pipelines for Pikaway's internal tech.
- Solve challenging problems that are often not well defined by writing a lot of performant, elegant and practical code.
- Research innovative techniques and algorithms to keep current on advancements in the game-industry.
- Collaborate with user experience designers on technology used to create intuitive customer experiences.
- Be a champion for the user: Insist on the highest standards, and create functional and well-designed technology that delight our customers.
The right Senior Software Developer (C++) will have the following skill set:
- Strong knowledge of C++
- Experience of mentoring junior developers
- Excellent communication skills including experience speaking to a technical and business audiences
- Strong Multithreading knowledge.
- Excellent knowledge of software development lifecycle
This is a driven organisation currently going through continued expansion where the right senior developer (C++) will be encouraged to learn and/or refine financial services knowledge and experience. You will be supported in your career, trained as you grow with the company.